Bernardino Gagliardi (1609–1660) was an Italian painter of the Baroque period, active mainly in Rome. Born in città di Castello. He was a pupil initially of Rinaldo Rinaldi in his native city, then of the painter Avanzino Nucci. He was titled a cavalieri by the Pope.
In Rome, he painted the altarpiece San Pellegrino in the church of San Marcello al Corso. He also painted in the cloister of San Francesco in Trevi, Umbria. Also called Bernardo Gagliardi. He appears to be different from his contemporary, Filippo Gagliardi. He was instructed Horatio Gerretti of Perugia.