Aurora Borealis is a natural light display.
Aurora Borealis may also refer to:
- Aurora Borealis (MCD), a 1996 EP by the Einherjer
- Aurora Borealis (album), a 2004 album by Cloud Cult
- Aurora Borealis (film), a 2006 film
- Aurora Borealis (band), a black metal band from Waldorf, Maryland, U.S.
- Aurora (electronica band), a British electronic dance music group.
- "Aurora Borealis", a 1984 song by the Meat Puppets, from Meat Puppets II
- "Aurora Borealis", a 2008 song from Celldweller's Soundtrack for the Voices in My Head Vol. 1
- A piano concerto by Geirr Tveitt
- A type of rhinestone treated with aqua aura
- Aurora Borealis, or "AB" is a type of glass coating gives the surface a rainbow appearance.
- Aurora Borealis, a proposed European research icebreaker.
Other articles related to "borealis":
... Borouge is Borealis’ joint venture with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) ... Its facility in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi (UAE) produces Borstar PE products for the infrastructure (pipe, wire and cable), automotive and advanced packaging markets ...
... Dryandra borealissubsp ... borealis Banksia borealissubsp ... borealisis a subspecies of Banksia borealis ...
... are similar in color to, and overlap in size with, the Jonah crab, Cancer borealis ... borealis, and by the smooth edges to the teeth on the edge of the carapace (denticulate in C ... borealis ...
... S Coronae Borealis(S CrB) is a Mira-type long period variable star in the constellation Corona Borealis ...
Famous quotes containing the word aurora:
“Whats this, Aurora Leigh,
You write so of the poets and not laugh?
Those virtuous liars, dreamers after dark,
Exaggerators of the sun and moon,
And soothsayers in a tea-cup? I write so
Of the only truth-tellers, now left to God,
The only speakers of essential truth,
Opposed to relative, comparative,
And temporal truths;...
The only teachers who instruct mankind,
From just a shadow on a charnel-wall.”
—Elizabeth Barrett Browning (18061861)