Attiki Odos (Greek: Αττική Οδός) is a privately owned toll motorway system in Greece. The Attiki Odos motorways form the outer beltways of the Greater Athens metropolitan area. The total length of the motorways is 65 kilometres (40 mi). The Attiki Odos system consists of the following motorways:
- A6: Eleusis - Athens International Airport
- A61: Markopoulo - Lavrio (planned)
- A62: Koropi - Athens International Airport
- A63: Ilioupoli - Paiania (planned)
- A64 (Ymittos Ring): Katechaki Avenue - Pallini (extension planned)
- A65 (Aigaleo Ring): Aspropyrgos industrial area - Ano Liosia
- A642: Doukissis Plakentias Avenue - Agia Paraskevi
Other articles related to "attiki odos, odos":
... It is located S of Attiki Odos which opened in 2001 and wasn't fully connected until February 2004, WSW of Kifissia and Kifissias Avenue, W of Marathonos Avenue, N of Athens, NE of Peristeri, E of Kifissou ... Attiki Odos is 2 km south with an interchange to the north and is chaped with a roundabout ... A junction with Attiki Odos is to the northwest ...
... Attiki Odos, Athens (A6) A25 Highway (Thessaloniki Beltway), Thessaloníki Olympia Odos (A8) (Patras Beltway), Patras (Roitika to near University of Patras ... control and service (northern section of Attiki Odos) to more simple two-lanes avenue, like Aigaleo Avenue ...