Arthur James may refer to:
- Arthur James (footballer) (1855–1911), English footballer
- Arthur James (judge) (1916–1976), English Court of Appeal judge
- Arthur James (politician) (1883–1973), Governor of Pennsylvania
- Arthur G. James (1912–2001), American surgeon
- Arthur Lorne James (1903–1964), Air Vice-Marshal in the Royal Canadian Air Force
- Jimmy Griffin a.k.a. Arthur James (1943–2005), American songwriter
- Art James (1929–2004), United States television personality
Other articles related to "james, arthur, arthur james":
... Barclay, Max !Max Barclay United Kingdom Coleoptera Barraud, Philip James !Philip James Barraud 1948 ... United Kingdom Diptera Barthe, Eugène !Eugène Barthe 1945 ... France. 1999 ... France Lepidoptera, Psychidae Bourne, Arthur I ... !Arthur I ...
... East Party Candidate Votes % ±% Conservative Arthur James Balfour 55 ... Liberal A Hopkinson 45 ... Majority 2 ... July 1886 Manchester East Party Candidate Votes % ±% Conservative Arthur James ...
... Arthur James Waugh, born 1909 in Warrington, Lancashire, died 1995), was an English politician, and the son of a railwayman ... Persondata Name Waugh, Arthur James Alternative names Short description British politician Date of birth 1909 Place of birth Date of death 1995 Place of death ...
Famous quotes containing the words james and/or arthur:
“And she straiked me three times oer her knee;
She changed me again to my ain proper shape,
And I nae mair maun toddle about the tree.”
—Unknown. Alison Gross. . .
Oxford Book of Ballads, The. James Kinsley, ed. (1969)
“The extravagant expenditure of public money is an evil not to be measured by the value of that money to the people who are taxed for it.”
—Chester A. Arthur (18291886)