- Three Mile Island (2012), multimedia staged concert for vocal ensemble, instrumental ensemble, live electronics and live video.
- Of Flowers And Flames (2009), multimedia concert for solo Sarangi (video), symphony orchestra and live video for the 25th anniversary of the Bhopal disaster, in India.
- un Temps vécu, ou qui pourrait l'être (2007–2008), multimedia staged concert for vocalist, basset horn, percussion, actress, live electronics and live video
- WINNERS (2005–06), multimedia music action for 2 saxophones, 7 solo percussionists, symphony orchestra, live electronics and live video
- CREDO (2003–04), multimedia music theatre for vocal and instrumental soloists, actors, large orchestra, live electronics, live video and live satellite connections
- Drops On A Hot Stone (2001) for instrumental ensemble, live electronics and live video
- Those Who Speak In A Faint Voice (2000–2001) for solo vocalist, solo saxophone, instrumental ensemble, live electronics and live video
- Voices (2000) for solo vocalist, instrumental ensemble, live electronics and live video
- The Smiling Carcass (1998–99) solo vocalist, 2 actors, madrigal ensemble, solo saxophone, ensemble and live electronics
- Earth and Heart Dances (1997) for 5 percussionists and live electronics
- Gesti per un tempo di passione (1996) for 14 instruments
Read more about this topic: Andrea Molino
Other articles related to "selected works":
... 1994 - Izabrana dela (Selected Works), PGP RTS 1998 - Zbrana dela 1 (Selected Works 1), Vinilmania 1998 - Zbrana dela 2 (Selected Works 2), Vinilmania ...
Famous quotes containing the words works and/or selected:
“I cannot spare water or wine, Tobacco-leaf, or poppy, or rose;
From the earth-poles to the line, All between that works or grows,
Every thing is kin of mine.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“There is no reason why parents who work hard at a job to support a family, who nurture children during the hours at home, and who have searched for and selected the best [daycare] arrangement possible for their children need to feel anxious and guilty. It almost seems as if our culture wants parents to experience these negative feelings.”
—Gwen Morgan (20th century)