Scoring and Structure
The cantata is scored for soprano, alto and bass soloists, a four-part choir, two oboes, two violins, viola and basso continuo.
- Chorus: Alles nur nach Gottes Willen
- Recitativo and Arioso (alto, violins): O selger Christ, der allzeit seinen Willen
- Aria (alto, violins): Mit allem, was ich hab und bin
- Recitativo (bass): So glaube nun
- Aria (soprano, oboe, strings): Mein Jesus will es tun, er will dein Kreuz versüßen
- Chorale: Was mein Gott will, das g'scheh allzeit
Read more about this topic: Alles Nur Nach Gottes Willen, BWV 72
Other articles related to "scoring, scoring and structure":
... NASCAR utilizes instant replay to supplement their electronic scoring system ... Video replays are used to review rules infractions and scoring disputes ... Video is used to supplement electronic scoring to determine the positions in which cars exit the pits (during cautions) ...
... It is scored for five soloists, soprano I/II, alto, tenor, bass, a five-part choir, three trumpets, timpani, flauto traverso, two oboes (also oboe d'amore), two violins, viola, and basso continuo ... It is one of few works which Bach set for a five-part choir, along with the Kyrie and Gloria, also of 1733, which he later expanded to form the Mass in B minor, and the motet Jesu, meine Freude ...
Famous quotes containing the word structure:
“What is the structure of government that will best guard against the precipitate counsels and factious combinations for unjust purposes, without a sacrifice of the fundamental principle of republicanism?”
—James Madison (17511836)