- Michael Bell: Additional Bass on "On My Way"
- Mike Campbell: Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Mandolin on "Wild Heart"
- Mickey Curry: Drums on "Giving Away a Miracle"
- Seth Glassman: Bass
- Larry Hughes: Background Vocals
- Frank Pagano: Percussion
- Steve Reid: Percussion
- Paul Shaffer: Piano Solo on "As Good As It Gets"
- Dorion Sherwood: Background Vocals
- Bette Sussman: Additional Keyboards on "No More Words"
- Tom Torre: Fiddle on "Wild Heart"
- Jimmy Vivino: Rhythm Guitar on "In Trouble Again," Acoustic Guitar on "Little Salvation," Slide Guitar on "On My Way," Background Vocals
- Peter White: Classical Guitar on "Milena"
Famous quotes containing the words musicians and/or additional:
“We stand in the tumult of a festival.
What festival? This loud, disordered mooch?
These hospitaliers? These brute-like guests?
These musicians dubbing at a tragedy,
A-dub, a-dub, which is made up of this:
That there are no lines to speak? There is no play.”
—Wallace Stevens (18791955)
“When I turned into a parent, I experienced a real and total personality change that slowly shifted back to the normal me, yet has not completely vanished. I believe the two levels are now superimposed, with an additional sprinkling of mortality intimations.”
—Sonia Taitz (20th century)