- Albert Lee — Black Claw/Country Fever
- Poet And The One Man Band — Poet And The One Man Band LP(actually Heads Hands & Feet) (1969)
- Heads Hands & Feet — Heads, Hands & Feet LP(1971)
- Heads Hands & Feet — Tracks LP(1972)
- Heads Hands & Feet — Let's Get This Show On The Road!
- Heads Hands & Feet — Jack Daniels Rare Old No.7
- Heads Hands & Feet — Old Soldiers Never Die LP(1973)
- Heads Hands & Feet — Home From Home - The Missing Album LP(1968; unissued until 1995)
- 1979 - Albert Lee — Hiding
- 1982 - Albert Lee — Albert Lee
- Albert Lee — Speechless
- Albert Lee — Country Guitar Man (Re-release of "Old Soldiers Never Die" by Heads Hands & Feet)
- Albert Lee — Gagged But Not Bound
- 1982 - Albert Lee — Real Wild Child(It's the very same omonimus 1972's album, with a different tracklist order and an adtional song - "Ain't Got No Reason").
- Albert Lee — That's All Right Mama
- Albert Lee — Heartbreak Hill
- Albert Lee — Road Runner
- Albert Lee — Advanced Country Guitar (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Master Session (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Country Legend (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Highlights (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Guitar Heroes (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Country Boy (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Guitar Techniques (DVD)
- Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes — In Full Flight!
- Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes — Tear It Up
- Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes — In Between The Cracks
- Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes — Live In Paris (DVD)
- Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes — Like This
- Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes — Live at the Stazione Birra – Rome, 2009 (DVD)
- Albert Lee — Tearing It Up, 2012 (AIX Blu-Ray)
Other articles related to "album, albums, solo, solo albums, solo album":
... They signed to Penalty Recordings in 1996 and released their debut album as a group, The War Report, in 1997 ... The album received praise for using the traditional grimey boom-bap sound of classic New York City hip hop, which at that time was falling out of favor to a more futuristic sound ... The album peaked at #21 on the Billboard Hot 100, and the singles "Illegal Life", "Closer", and "T.O.N.Y ...
... helped along with several Hollies bandmates in The Everly Brothers recording of their album 'Two Yanks In England' which featured Everlys covers of mostly ... Clarke-Hicks-Nash between them composed The Hollies albums 'For Certain Because...' (1966), 'Evolution', and 'Butterfly' (both 1967), while their UK hit singles compilation 'Hollies ... Clarke began writing solo songs from 1967 put under the team banner, notably 'Lullaby To Tim' (dedicated to his son, though sung by Nash), 'Heading For A Fall', 'Water on The Brain', 'Would ...
... disbanded, the members of the band did various solo work ... in the band Dalis Car before going solo with such albums as 1988's Love Hysteria and 1989's Deep ... broke up, Kevin Haskins joined the group, and the group released an album and several EPs before breaking up following a 1984 American tour ...
... A Wizard, A True Star, Todd, and other albums ... He played on ten Todd Rundgren solo albums, as well as several Utopia albums ... Lou Reed found himself in 1972 with an acclaimed album, Transformer, but no backing musicians to support it on tour, he tried hiring an inexperienced bar band called The Tots ...
... In 1991 she released her first solo album as Stella Vander, D'épreuves d'amour (Seventh A-VIII) ...
Famous quotes containing the word solo:
“All mothers need instruction, nurturing, and an understanding mentor after the birth of a baby, but in this age of fast foods, fast tracks, and fast lanes, it doesnt always happen. While we live in a society that provides recognition for just about every life eventfrom baptisms to bar mitzvahs, from wedding vows to funeral ritesthe entry into parenting seems to be a solo flight, with nothing and no one to mark formally the new moms entry into motherhood.”
—Sally Placksin (20th century)