Alaric is a Germanic name.
Alaric may also refer to:
- Alaric I, king of Visigoths / Barbarian general in the Roman army. Sacked Rome in 410
- Alaric II, king of the Visigoths (485–507)
- Alaric, a legendary Swea ruler
- Alaric, Duke of Dunstable, a character in a number of P. G. Wodehouse's 'Blandings Castle' novels
- Alaric the Mad, a master dwarven rune smith in the Warhammer Fantasy realm
- Alaric Darconville, the title character of Alexander Theroux's novel Darconville's Cat
- Alaric Deschain, Roland Deschain's grandfather in Stephen King's series The Dark Tower (series)
- Alaric Morgan, the seventh Duke of Corwyn in the fictional universe of the Deryni novels of Katherine Kurtz
- Alaric Saltzman, history teacher at Mystic Falls High School in The Vampire Diaries
- Alaric Tudor, one of the clerks in Anthony Trollope's novel The Three Clerks
- Alaric Vas, a supporting character and mother of protagonist Fabian Vas in the novel The Bird Artist by Howard Norman
- Alaric, high priest of Poseidon's Temple in Atlantis in Alyssa Day's Warriors of Poseidon series
In other uses:
- HMS Alaric (P441) was a submarine of the British Royal Navy.
- Alaric are a doom metal influenced deathrock/post-punk band from San Francisco.