Advisory Council may refer to:
In the United Kingdom:
- Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs, a statutory and non-executive non-departmental British public body
- Pakistan - Britain Advisory Council, a group established to provide private sector advice on key aspects of Pakistan/British trading
- Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety, a United Kingdom Parliament Associate Parliamentary Group
In the United States:
- Advisory Council of Faculty Senates, a non-partisan statewide organization of university faculty members
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, an independent United States Federal agency
- Homeland Security Advisory Council, part of the Executive Office of the President of the United States
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, a commission formed to provide recommendations about the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Recreational Software Advisory Council, an independent, non-profit organization founded in the USA in 1994
In other countries:
- Canadian Aviation Regulation Advisory Council, the main public consultative body involved in creating the Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Indian American Public Education Advisory Council, an Indian-American advocacy group which opposes Hindu efforts to change textbooks
- National Advisory Council, an advisory body in India set up to monitor the implementation of the UPA government's manifesto
- Order_of_Canada advisory council
- Royal Advisory Council for Saharan Affairs, an advisory committee to the Moroccan government on the Western Sahara
- Space Generation Advisory Council, a non-governmental organization which aims to bring the views of students to the United Nations
- Technical Advisory Council, a federal advisory committee of the Federal Communications Commission
Other articles related to "advisory, advisory council, council":
... Examiners Hearing Board Architects and Landscape Architects Board Athletic Trainers Advisory Committee Board of Licensed Social Workers Certified Public ...
... Kaempfer Senior Advisor, Citi Global Markets, Member, Citi European Advisory Board, Former Vice President, Finance, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Alexander H.G ... Rinnooy Kan Chairman, Social and Economic Council of the Netherlands Former Member of the Executive Board, ING Group ...
... The Advisory Council on California Indian Policy (ACCIP) was created by an act of the United States Congress and signed by President George H ... It provided for the creation of a special advisory council made up of eighteen members with the purpose of studying the unique problems that California Native Americans face in receiving federal ... Under the provisions for the act, the Advisory Council was to make recommendations regarding California Indian policy to the Congress and the Departments of the Interior and of Health and Human Services ...
... better services to country NSW communities Agencies in this division include Advisory Council on Aquaculture, a statutory body Advisory Council on Recreational Fishing, a statutory ...
Famous quotes by advisory council:
“At the heart of the educational process lies the child. No advances in policy, no acquisition of new equipment have their desired effect unless they are in harmony with the child, unless they are fundamentally acceptable to him.”
—Central Advisory Council for Education. Children and Their Primary Schools (Plowden Report)