- Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army) for VIETNAM 1969
- Army Superior Unit Award for 1996–1997
- Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with Palm for VIETNAM 1965–1968
- Republic of Vietnam Civil Action Honor Medal, First Class for VIETNAM 1965–1970
- Valorous Unit Award for SAMARRA October 2004 – November 2004
- Valorous Unit Award for IRAQ February 2004 – February 2005
- Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army) OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM 06-08
- Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army) OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM 08-09
- Meritorious Unit Commendation (Army) OPERATION NEW DAWN 10-11
Read more about this topic: 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division (United States), Honors
Other articles related to "decorations, decoration":
... Since 1923, South Africa has awarded its own police decorations and medals ... each had a long service medal which doubled as a decoration for bravery ... (in 1961), the government instituted an entirely new series of decorations and medals for the SAP ...
... Valorous Unit Award, Streamer embroidered DAK TO-BEN HET. ...
... The name of the owner usually appears either in chenille (matching the letter) or is embroidered on the jacket itself ... The owner's graduation year usually appears in matching chenille, Placement of the name and year of graduation depends on school tradition ...
... decorations issued by the United States Coast Guard ... These decorations are two of the oldest medals in the United States and were originally established at the Department of Treasury as Lifesaving Medals First and Second Class ... They are not classified as military decorations, and may be awarded to any person ...
... Awards and decorations of the United States Army are those military awards including decorations which are issued to members of the United States Army under the authority of the Secretary of the Army ... of Honor was the first award to be established in regulations as a permanent Army decoration, complete with benefits ... The Medal of Honor is the only Civil War era award which has survived as a decoration into the modern age ...
Famous quotes containing the word decorations:
“Let the realist not mind appearances. Let him delegate to others the costly courtesies and decorations of social life. The virtues are economists, but some of the vices are also. Thus, next to humility, I have noticed that pride is a pretty good husband. A good pride is, as I reckon it, worth from five hundred to fifteen hundred a year.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)