- Quake 4 is set in the year 2245, as stated in the USS Hannibal's terminals.
- Wipeout Pulse takes place in the year 2207.
- StarQuest Online is set around 2216.
- In the StarCraft series, the United Powers League is said to be founded on Earth on November 22, 2229.
- Aliens versus Predator 2, a computer game, is set between November 23, 2230 and January 7, 2231. The introduction of the Predator campaign takes place on July 3, 2211.
- Escape Velocity is set in 2246.
- Fallout 2, set 80 years after the original Fallout, begins in 2241.
- Fallout 3 begins with the birth of the player character in 2258; the events of the main game begin in 2277.
- Fallout: New Vegas takes place in 2281, four years after Fallout 3.
- Unreal II: The Awakening is set around 2251.
- Unreal (series) The New Earth Government legalizes no holds-barred fighting 2291.
- Independence War (aka I-War), a large-scale spacecraft game is set in 2268.
- Freelancer 's introduction takes place in the 23rd century.
- Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords, the sandbox version of the game starts in 2225 and the campaign for the most part in the late 2220s.
- Malice takes place in the 23rd century.
- The Longest Journey takes place in 2209, and its sequel Dreamfall in 2219.
- Ogame is based around 2250.
- Lego Rock Raiders takes place in 2200.
- TimeSplitters 2 level "Return to Planet X" is set in 2280
- Halo, Invention of the SF Translight Engine happens in the 23rd century
- Doctor Who: The Adventure Games, Episode 4:Shadows of the Vashta Nerada, set in an underwater city(Posidon 8) in the 23rd century
- Permanent bans by tribunal in League of Legends will be lifted on December 8, 2285
- In Grand Theft Auto IV the character Elizabeta Torres is arrested and sentence to 300 years, from 2008 to 2308.
Other articles related to "computer games, games, computer, game, computer game":
... The Institute of Arts, Media and Computer Games has links with companies informing the contents of its courses, which range from games programming at the ... spaces are like the studio environments used by modern creative companies – games programmers work alongside animators and visual artists, and sound technologists create content for computer games ...
... He started composing on the Commodore C64 home computer, collected synthesizers since he was 14 and took private piano lessons for ten years ... not before the age of 16 until his career as a professional game musician started ... designer at Chris' company Synsoniq Records for computer- and video games ...
... a playable character in the 1986 video game Pro Wrestling (Nintendo Entertainment System) Amazon Guardians of Eden, a 1992 computer game by Access ...
... Atari's video game Pong was accused by Magnavox of being a copy of the Odyssey's tennis game ... Atari and established Pong as its featured game ... Several instances of plagiarism have occurred at computer game competitions such as the World Computer Chess Championship ...
Famous quotes containing the words games and/or computer:
“Criticism occupies the lowest place in the literary hierarchy: as regards form, almost always; and as regards moral value, incontestably. It comes after rhyming games and acrostics, which at least require a certain inventiveness.”
—Gustave Flaubert (18211880)
“The archetype of all humans, their ideal image, is the computer, once it has liberated itself from its creator, man. The computer is the essence of the human being. In the computer, man reaches his completion.”
—Friedrich Dürrenmatt (19211990)