The 1990 Australian Production Car Championship was a national motor racing title for drivers of Series Production Cars complying with CAMS Group 3E regulations. The title was contested over an eight round series.
- Round 1, Amaroo Park, New South Wales, 25 February
- Round 2, Symmons Plains, Tasmania, 11 March
- Round 3, Phillip Island, Victoria, 25 March
- Round 4, Winton, Victoria, 8 April
- Round 5, Mallala, South Australia, 13 June
- Round 6, Oran Park, New South Wales, 15 July
- Round 7, Lakeside, Queensland, 29 July
- Round 8, Oran Park, New South Wales, 19 August
Points were awarded on a 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1 basis to the top ten placegetters in each round. Only the best seven round results were used to determine a drivers final pointscore, any other points being discarded.
Read more about 1990 Australian Production Car Championship: Results
Other articles related to "1990 australian production car championship, car":
... Car Entrant Rd1 Rd2 Rd3 Rd4 Rd5 Rd6 Rd7 Rd8 Total 1 Kent Youlden 58 Ford Falcon EA S Kent Youlden 12 ... - 2 ... Peter Fitzgerald 1 Holden Commodore VN S Goodyear Tyres 10 ... (8) 3 ... Ken ...
Famous quotes containing the words car, production and/or australian:
“Raising children is a spur-of-the-moment, seat-of-the-pants sort of deal, as any parent knows, particularly after an adult child says that his most searing memory consists of an offhand comment in the car on the way to second grade that the parent cannot even dimly recall.”
—Anna Quindlen (b. 1952)
“... this dream that men shall cease to waste strength in competition and shall come to pool their powers of production is coming to pass all over the earth.”
—Jane Addams (18601935)
“Each Australian is a Ulysses.”
—Christina Stead (19021983)