- Babes on Broadway
- Birth of the Blues
- Blues in the Night
- The Chocolate Soldier
- He Found a Star starring Vic Oliver, Sarah Churchill and Evelyn Dall
- Hold That Ghost starring Bud Abbott and Lou Costello and featuring The Andrews Sisters and Ted Lewis and his Band
- In the Navy starring Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Dick Powell and The Andrews Sisters
- Kiss the Boys Goodbye starring Don Ameche and Mary Martin
- Lady Be Good
- Moon Over Miami
- Navy Blues starring Ann Sheridan, Jack Oakie, Martha Raye and Jack Haley
- Rise and Shine starring Jack Oakie, Linda Darnell, George Murphy and Milton Berle
- Road to Zanzibar
- San Antonio Rose starring Robert Paige, Jane Frazee, Eve Arden and The Merry Macs
- Sis Hopkins starring Judy Canova, Bob Crosby, Jerry Colonna and Susan Hayward
- Smilin' Through
- Sun Valley Serenade
- Sweetheart of the Campus
- That Certain Something
- That Night in Rio
- They Met in Argentina
- Time Out for Rhythm
- Too Many Blondes starring Rudy Vallee and Helen Parrish
- Week-End in Havana
- You'll Never Get Rich starring Fred Astaire, Rita Hayworth and Robert Benchley. Directed by Sidney Lanfield.
- You're the One starring Bonnie Baker, Orrin Tucker & his Orchestra, Edward Everett Horton and Jerry Colonna
- Ziegfeld Girl
- Zis Boom Bah starring Grace Hayes, Peter Lind Hayes, Mary Healy, Skeets Gallagher and Benny Rubin, and directed by William Nigh
Read more about this topic: 1941 In Music
Other articles related to "film, musical films, musical, musical film, musicals, films":
... The film was shot in Natural Vision, a process that was co-created and controlled by M ... The film starred Robert Stack, Barbara Britton and Nigel Bruce ... the features utilized two projectors, a capacity limit of film being loaded onto each projector (about 6,000 feet (1,800 m), or an hour's worth of film) meant that an intermission was necessary for ...
... as well as accompaniment music for silent film 1931 - Delicious (lyrics by Ira Gershwin) 1937 - Shall We Dance (lyrics by Ira Gershwin) 1937 - A Damsel in Distress (l ...
... Dick Robertson Singin' in the Bathtub and Lady Luck Brunswick From the film The Show of Shows ... You I Love Victor From the 1929-30 Broadway musical Sons o' Guns ... I'll Be Reminded Of You Victor From the musical film starring Rudy Vallee The Vagabond Lover ...
... Musicals tend to show an inside view of Hollywood and the production of a show making musicals self-reflexive ... man who works his way up from a musician to the lead in a Hollywood film, thus showing social mobilization within Hollywood during the early stages of films ... in which is boo-ed before it is even released to the public because the challenge of the films director is to switch the cast from non-verbal communication films to verbal, "talki ...
Famous quotes containing the words films and/or musical:
“Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster, which is one of the oldest subjects of art.”
—Susan Sontag (b. 1933)
“If we cannot sing of faith and triumph, we will sing our despair. We will be that kind of bird. There are day owls, and there are night owls, and each is beautiful and even musical while about its business.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)