Honours and Awards
- This article incorporates information from the equivalent article on the Russian Wikipedia.
- Honoured Artist of the RSFSR (1959)
- People's Artist of RSFSR (1969)
- People's Artist of the USSR (1990)
- Award "Kinotavr" in nomination "The Prize of the Presidential Council for the creative career" (1996)
- Order of Merit for the Fatherland, 3rd class (1996)
Read more about this topic: Zinovy Gerdt
Other articles related to "honours, awards, honours and awards":
... Any person or organisation can make nominations of Australian citizens for Australian honours ... Non-Australians can be given honorary awards for "extraordinary service to Australia or humanity at large" ... of Australia are available through the Australian Honours Secretariat website, or upon application to the Honours Secretariat at Government House, Canberra or from ...
... See also List of honours of the Luxembourgish Grand-Ducal Family by country. ...
... In the Queen's Birthday Honours of 1971, he was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) ... In the Australia Day Honours of 1979, he was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) ...
Famous quotes containing the word honours:
“Come hither, all ye empty things,
Ye bubbles raisd by breath of Kings;
Who float upon the tide of state,
Come hither, and behold your fate.
Let pride be taught by this rebuke,
How very mean a things a Duke;
From all his ill-got honours flung,
Turnd to that dirt from whence he sprung.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)