- Bobby Worth (1912 - 2002), American songwriter
- Brendan Worth, Australian rugby league player
- Brian Worth (actor) (1914 - 1978), British actor
- Charles Frederick Worth (1825 - 1895), an English-born fashion designer of the 19th century
- George Worth (1915 - 2006), American fencer
- H. M. Worth, discoverer of Worth syndrome genetic disorder
- Harry Worth (1917 - 1989), British comedy actor
- Helen Worth, British actress
- Irene Worth (1916 - 2002), American actress
- Jonathan Worth, American politician
- Marvin Worth (1925 - 1998), American film producer
- Michael Worth, American actor
- Nicholas Worth (1937 - 2007), American actor
- Richard Worth, New Zealand politician
- Sandra Worth, Canadian author
- Valerie Worth (1933 - 1994), American poet
- William J. Worth, American General
Read more about this topic: Worth
Other articles related to "people":
... for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 ...
... the day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“There is no such thing as a moral dress.... Its people who are moral or immoral.”
—Jennie Jerome Churchill (18541921)
“To see self-sufficiency as the hallmark of maturity conveys a view of adult life that is at odds with the human condition, a view that cannot sustain the kinds of long-term commitments and involvements with other people that are necessary for raising and educating a child or for citizenship in a democratic society.”
—Carol Gilligan (20th century)
“The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort?... Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society thats making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?”
—John Lennon (19401980)