Workers' Dreadnought was a newspaper published by variously-named political parties led by Sylvia Pankhurst.
Provisionally titled Workers' Mate, the newspaper first appeared on International Women's Day, March 8, 1914, as Women's Dreadnought, with a circulation of 30,000.
The paper was started by Mary Patterson, Zelie Emerson, and Sylvia Pankhurst (after she had been expelled from the Suffragette movement by her mother and sister) on behalf of the East London Federation of Suffragettes.
In 1917 the name was changed to Workers' Dreadnought, which initially had a circulation of 10,000. On 19 June 1920 Workers' Dreadnought was adopted as the official weekly organ of the Communist Party (British Section of the Third International). Sylvia Pankhurst continued publishing the newspaper until 1924.