- Archive and Special Collections, SUNY Fredonia, Daniel E. Reed Library
- Building Naming Committee - Correspondence, lists of names.
- College History Buildings - Nixon Hall.
- History of the College at Fredonia.
- General History of Buildings.
- "F.N.S Squad Needs Catchy Nickname" The Leader, 27 January 1936
- "The Historical Development of State University of New York College..." (PH.D diss. John Ford Ohles) State University of New York at Buffalo, 1964
- President's List: College History Reference Files, Archives and Special Collections, Daniel A. Reed Library, Suny Fredonia
- The Normal Leader. Vol. I, No. 1, September, 1899, p. 1
- The Leader. Vol. CXIV, No. 2, September 13, 2006, p. 5
- From Academy to State University: Fredonia's Story, by William Chazanof (1967)
Read more about this topic: WNYF-TV
Other articles related to "resources, resource":
... The province has a considerable deposit of clay especially in the municipalities of Lopez-Jaena and Concepcion ... There is also an abundant source of sand and gravel. ...
... The unlimited resources model utilizes a large base of resources that allows an organization to outlast competitors by practicing a differentiation strategy ... An organization with greater resources can manage risk and sustain profits more easily than one with fewer resources ...
... To scale vertically (or scale up) means to add resources to a single node in a system, typically involving the addition of CPUs or memory to a single computer ... them to use virtualization technology more effectively, as it provides more resources for the hosted set of operating system and application modules to share ... Taking advantage of such resources can also be called "scaling up", such as expanding the number of Apache daemon processes currently running ...
... The model combines all possible nonrenewable resources into one aggregate variable, nonrenewable_resources ... This combines both energy resources and non-energy resources ... Examples of nonrenewable energy resources would include oil and coal ...
... The CFG resources and services described above are free for the use of investigators studying the complex biology that governs the interactions of glycan-binding proteins and their ... Resources can be requested by submitting a form at the Functional Glycomics Gateway website ... CFG is not a requirement for receiving resources, but an investigator's institution must endorse the CFG's data sharing agreement in order to complete the resource request process ...
Famous quotes containing the word resources:
“The great object of Education should be commensurate with the object of life. It should be a moral one; to teach self-trust: to inspire the youthful man with an interest in himself; with a curiosity touching his own nature; to acquaint him with the resources of his mind, and to teach him that there is all his strength, and to inflame him with a piety towards the Grand Mind in which he lives. Thus would education conspire with the Divine Providence.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Parenting, as an unpaid occupation outside the world of public power, entails lower status, less power, and less control of resources than paid work.”
—Nancy Chodorow, U.S. professor, and sociologist. The Reproduction of Mothering Psychoanalysis and the Sociology of Gender, ch. 2 (1978)
“In Western Europe people perish from the congestion and stifling closeness, but with us it is from the spaciousness.... The expanses are so great that the little man hasnt the resources to orient himself.... This is what I think about Russian suicides.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)