Wing Commander may refer to:
- Wing commander (rank), a military rank
- Wing Commander (franchise), the Origin Systems computer game series and related franchise.
- Wing Commander (video game), the first title in the Wing Commander computer game series.
- Wing Commander (novel series), a collection of books set in the game universe.
- Wing Commander (film), a 1999 film based on the computer game.
- Wing Commander Academy - an American animated television series based on the computer game.
- Wing Commander (horse), a six-time World Grand Champion show horse.
Other articles related to "wing commander, commander, wing":
101 Squadron RAF and RAF Detachment, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Wing Commander Jerome Connolly, Royal Air Force Officer Commanding, No. 16 Squadron and Jaguar Detachment, Thumrait Wing Commander Richard Vaughan Morris, Royal Air Force Officer Commanding, No ... Squadron and Tornado Squadron, Al Muharraq Wing Commander Andrew Ernest Neal, Royal Air Force Officer Commanding, No ...
... Wing Commander was a saddlebred show horse ... In 1950 Life magazine featured Wing Commander as an example of a fine athlete and an American Idol ... Wing Commander stood at stud at Castleton Farms in Lexington, Kentucky ...
... displayed in flying operations against the enemy to Acting Wing Commander Cathcart Michael Wight-Boycott (72005), Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve, No ... Since July, 1941, Wing Commander Wight-Boycott has completed much operational flying by night ... Wing Commander Wight-Boycott's exceptional personal feat and the fine performance of his squadron was in keeping with his reputation for outstanding enthusiasm and thoroughness 21 November 1944 - Bar ...
... As of December 2011, the wing commander of the CTWG is Col Cassandra Huchko ... The interim vice commander position is held by Lt Col Matthew Valleau ... The vice commander is responsible for coordinating the wing echelon with the subordinate units, specifically the squadrons ...
Famous quotes containing the words commander and/or wing:
“...that he may learn that there is a prophet in Israel.”
—Bible: Hebrew, 2 Kings 5:8.
Elijah to the king of Israel who has received a letter from the king of Syria looking for someone to cure his commander of leprosy.
“Two such as you with such a master speed
Cannot be parted nor be swept away
From one another once you are agreed
That life is only life forevermore
Together wing to wing and oar to oar.”
—Robert Frost (18741963)