What is vodafone india?

Vodafone India

Vodafone India, formerly Vodafone Essar and Hutchison Essar, is the second largest mobile network operator in India after Airtel by subscriber base. It is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 147.48 million customers as of December 2012.

Read more about Vodafone India.

Some articles on vodafone india:

Hutch Essar
... Vodafone India, formerly Vodafone Essar and Hutchison Essar, is the second largest mobile network operator in India after Airtel ... On July 2011, Vodafone Group agreed terms for the buy-out of its partner Essar from its Indian mobile phone business ... It will leave Vodafone owning 74% of the Indian business, while the other 26% will be owned by Indian investors, in compliance with Indian law ...

Famous quotes containing the word india:

    India is an abstraction.... India is no more a political personality than Europe. India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator.
    Winston Churchill (1874–1965)