More definitions of "streak":
- (verb): Run naked in a public place.
- (verb): Mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained.
Synonyms: mottle, blotch
- (noun): An unbroken series of events.
Example: "Had a streak of bad luck"
- (noun): A distinctive characteristic.
Example: "He has a stubborn streak"; "a streak of wildness"
- (noun): A marking of a different color or texture from the background.
- (noun): A sudden flash (as of lightning).
Famous quotes containing the word streak:
“No gray hairs streak my soul,
no grandfatherly fondness there!
I shake the world with the might of my voice,
—Vladimir Mayakovsky (18931930)
Main Site Subjects