More definitions of "replication":
- (noun): The act of making copies.
- (noun): (genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division.
- (noun): The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
Synonyms: echo, reverberation, sound reflection
- (noun): A quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one).
Synonyms: rejoinder, retort, return, riposte, comeback, counter
- (noun): Copy that is not the original; something that has been copied.
Synonyms: replica, reproduction
- (noun): (law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer.