"Get Off" was a hit song by Miami based Latin/disco band Foxy in 1978. Released from their LP of the same name, the song became a crossover hit. It spent two weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot Soul Singles chart during the fall of that year and also peaked at number nine on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Along with the track, "Tena's Song", "Get Off" peaked at number eighteen on the disco chart.
Read more about Get Off.
Some articles on get off:
... "Get Off" was a hit song by Miami based Latin/disco band Foxy in 1978 ... Along with the track, "Tena's Song", "Get Off" peaked at number eighteen on the disco chart ...
More definitions of "get off":
- (verb): Leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc..
- (verb): Enjoy in a sexual way.
Example: "He gets off on shoes"
- (verb): Escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action.
Synonyms: get away, get by, get out, escape
- (verb): Cause to be acquitted; get off the hook; in a legal case.
Example: "The lawyer got him off, even though there was no doubt in everybody's mind that he killed his wife"
- (verb): Send via the postal service.
- (verb): Deliver verbally.
Example: "He got off the best line I've heard in a long time"
- (verb): Get out of quickly.
Synonyms: hop out