Some articles on crack:
... Crack (economics), the value difference between crude oil and oil products or between different oil products, usually expressed as a per-barrel value CRACK, an acronym for 'Childr ...
... The fatigue crack was a high-cycle, low-stress type which propagated over a long period of time ... The crack initiated because of a combination of the following factors Metal hardness below specifications associated with a banded microstructure ... It is believed that the crack was present at the last magnaglo inspection of the part, and it is not known why it was not detected ...
... Digital download "Crack a Bottle" - 514 Promotional CD single "Crack A Bottle" (Edited) - 517 "Crack A Bottle" (Clean Radio Edit) - 437 "Crack A Bottle" (Instrum ...
... Crack a Bottle" initially gained attention in December 2008, when an unfinished version of the song was initially leaked under the name "Number One" on the mixtape 4th Quarter Pressure ... Music Group, owner of Interscope Records, later denied this, stating that "Crack a Bottle" was only a promotional recording ... Universal eventually announced that "Crack a Bottle" will be included in Relapse, although it does not consider it the album's first single ...
... Crack cocaine is the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked ... It may also be termed rock, work, hard, iron, cavvy, base, or just crack it is said to be the most addictive form of cocaine, although this has been contested ... Crack rocks offer a short but intense high to smokers ...
More definitions of "crack":
- (verb): Reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking.
- (verb): Tell spontaneously.
Example: "Crack a joke"
- (verb): Make a sharp sound.
- (verb): Make a very sharp explosive sound.
Example: "His gun cracked"
- (noun): A chance to do something.
- (noun): A narrow opening.
Example: "He opened the window a crack"
- (verb): Pass through (a barrier).
Synonyms: break through
- (verb): Break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension.
- (verb): Hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise.
Example: "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
- (noun): A blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts.
Example: "There was a crack in the mirror"
- (verb): Break into simpler molecules by means of heat.
Example: "The petroleum cracked"
- (adj): Of the highest quality.
Example: "A crack shot"
Synonyms: ace, A-one, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, tops
- (verb): Cause to become cracked.
Example: "Heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
- (noun): A purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted.
- (verb): Break partially but keep its integrity.
Example: "The glass cracked"
Famous quotes containing the word crack:
“What, will the line stretch out to the crack of doom?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“Talents differ; all is well and wisely put;
If I cannot carry forests on my back,
Neither can you crack a nut.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“One more crack from you, bimbo, and youll be holding a lily.”
—James Gleason (18861959)