Wes or WES may refer to:
- Wes (given name), a common diminutive for "Wesley"
- Wesleyan (disambiguation), referring to John Wesley, the founder of Methodism; his theology; its adherents; the Wesleyan Church; or a number of colleges and universities
- William Wesley, a basketball facilitator known as "Worldwide Wes"
- Wes Madiko, a Cameroonian musician.
- Warwick Economics Summit, an annual two-and-a-half-day event held at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom, covering economics, politics and social-sciences
- World Education Services, a non-profit organization whose goal is to evaluate international credentials
- Westside Express Service, or WES, a commuter rail line in Oregon, United States
- Wiltshire Emergency Services, the collaboration of emergency services in Wiltshire, England.
- Windows Embedded Standard, an embedded operating system based on Microsoft Windows XP
- Wesley's New Testament (1755)
Other articles related to "wes":
... Wes - One of the primary characters and a recovering alcoholic he struggles with establishing his own identity apart from alcohol and Chef's house throughout ...
... Portrayed by Wes Craven Appeared in Wes Craven's New Nightmare Wes Craven is a fictionalized version of the real 'Wes Craven' responsible for creating the 'A Nightmare on Elm Street ...
... Bags Meets Wes! is a collaboration jazz album by Milt Jackson and Wes Montgomery, released in 1962 (see 1962 in music) ...
Famous quotes containing the word wes:
“He for our saik that sufferit to be slane,
And lyk a lamb in sacrifice wes dicht,
Is lyk a lyone rissin up agane,
And as gyane raxit him on hicht;
Sprungin is Aurora radius and bricht,
On loft is gone the glorius Appollo,
The blisfull day depairtit fro the nycht:
Surrexit Dominus de sepulchro.”
—William Dunbar (c. 1465c. 1530)