The present Principal of the Institute is Mrs. Sandhya Desai.
Read more about this topic: Watumull Institute Of Electronics Engineering And Computer Technology
Other articles related to "faculty":
... under six faculties and two schools the Faculty of Applied Science and Textiles, Faculty of Business, Faculty of Construction and Environment, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, Faculty ...
... The following University's faculties are located in Podgorica Faculty of Economics Faculty of Law Faculty of Electrical Engineering Faculty of ...
Faculty refers to the academic staff at a university or college, or a division of a university.
Faculty may also refer to:
- Faculty (academic staff), the academic staff of a university (North American usage)
- Faculty (division), a division within a university (usage outside of North America)
- Faculty (instrument), an instrument or warrant in canon law, especially a judicial or quasi-judicial warrant from an ecclesiastical court or tribunal
- The Faculty, a horror/sci-fi movie by Robert Rodriguez
- The senses of sight, hearing, touch, etc. ("perceptive faculties")
- The aspects of intelligence ("cognitive faculties")
- Indriya, "spiritual faculties" in Buddhism
- The rights of a priest to celebrate or perform various Liturgical functions
- Faculty of Advocates, lawyers before the courts of Scotland
- Faculty of Actuaries, the professional body representing actuaries in Scotland
... The college has a faculty-student ratio of 114 ... Ninety-one percent of the college's faculty hold a Ph.D ...
... Faculty and Co-Faculty Yaneer Bar-Yam Michel Baranger Dan Braha Charles Cantor Richard Cooper Terrence Deacon Irving Epstein William Gelbart Ernest Hartmann Jerome Kagan Mehran Kardar Les Kaufman Eric Klopfer ...
Famous quotes containing the word faculty:
“Increasingly in recent times we have come first to identify the remedy that is most agreeable, most convenient, most in accord with major pecuniary or political interest, the one that reflects our available faculty for action; then we move from the remedy so available or desired back to a cause to which that remedy is relevant.”
—John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908)
“Members of the faculty, faculty members, students of Huxley and Huxley students. I guess that covers everything.”
—S.J. Perelman, U.S. screenwriter, Bert Kalmar, Harry Ruby, and Norman Z. McLeod. Professor Quincy Adams Wagstaff (Groucho Marx)
“To write well, to have style ... is to paint. The master faculty of style is therefore the visual memory. If a writer does not see what he describescountrysides and figures, movements and gestureshow could he have a style, that is originality?”
—Rémy De Gourmont (18581915)