- Wallace (given name)
- Wallace (surname)
- Richard Horatio Edgar Wallace (1875–1932), English crime writer, journalist, novelist, screenwriter, and playwright.
- George Wallace (1919-1998), 45th governor of Alabama, presidential candidate, Third Circuit judge, and segregationist.
- Henry A. Wallace (1888–1965), U.S. Vice President 1941-1945, presidential candidate for the Progressive Party 1948
- Clan Wallace in Scotland
- William Wallace, a famous Scottish knight, and Guardian of Scotland
- Alfred Russel Wallace, British naturalist, explorer, geographer, anthropologist and biologist best known for independently proposing a theory of evolution
- Wallace da Silva (born 1989), a Brazilian footballer
Read more about this topic: Wallace
Other articles related to "people":
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor Durlovski ...
... Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... and the Owens Valley for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... Schwarzenegger said "We've been in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,60 ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Lovers of painting and lovers of music are people who openly display their preference like a delectable ailment that isolates them and makes them proud.”
—Maurice Blanchot (b. 1907)
“You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I dont think theres anything man wasnt meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldnt do.”
—David Cronenberg (b. 1943)
“Magic trick: to make people disappear, ask them to fulfill their promises.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)