- Vector Capital, a US-based private equity investment firm founded in 1997
- Vector Informatik, a software tool and components provider for development of embedded electronics
- Vector Engineering, a company that specializes in the application of civil engineering, hydrogeology, geology, and geotechnical and geological engineering
- Vector Graphic, an early manufacturer of 8-bit microcomputers
- Vector Group, a publicly traded holding company run by Bennett S. LeBow
- Vector Limited, a New Zealand gas and electricity supplier
- Vector Marketing, marketing arm of Alcas Corporation
- Vector Motors, an automobile manufacturer
- Vector M12, a vehicle designed by Vector Motors based on the Lamborghini Diablo
- Vector W2, a concept car created by Vector Motors
- Vector W8, a production car produced by Vector Motors
- Vector WX-3, a prototype automobile created by Vector Motors in 1992
- Vector SRV8, a prototype automobile created by Vector Motors in 1999
- Vector (company), a telecommunications company based in Poland
Read more about this topic: Vector
Other articles related to "business, in business":
... Based at the Kingston Hill campus and incorporating the Kingston University Business School and Kingston Law School ... The Faculty of Business and Law offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as executive education in the five following groupings Law, Accounting and Finance, Informatics and Operations Management ... The Business School was the first in the world to receive AMBA accreditation for its MBA, DBA and Masters in Business Management ...
... Jorge Araneta - Pre-war industrialist J Amado Araneta - Business Tycoon, developer of the Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City Luis Ma ... Benedicto - Business Tycoon, Former Philippine Ambassador to Japan, Former President Philippine National Bank son of Hortencia Araneta Salas ...
... of the nature of intellectual property, a business needs protection in every jurisdiction in which they are concerned about competitors ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“I am succeeding very well so far with my legging, but it is a very mean business for a man that has been well brought up to engage in. It is the only way to get a bill from Cincinnati through, so it must be done.”
—Rutherford Birchard Hayes (18221893)
“Art is the beautiful way of doing things. Science is the effective way of doing things. Business is the economic way of doing things.”
—Elbert Hubbard (18561915)