The Vauxhall (French: Vauxhall de Bruxelles, also Waux-Hall) is a historic building in Brussels Park in Brussels, Belgium. It is named after the pleasure gardens of Vauxhall in London, which only became known to the inhabitants of Brussels in 1761, when a ballet entitled Le Phaxal was put on at the Théâtre de la Monnaie. In Paris, the stage-builder Torré opened a "garden of amusements" in 1764, which the public came to call the Vaux-Hall de Torré. A Vaux-Hall d'hiver (a winter Vauxhall) was set up in 1769 at the foire Saint-Germin.
The history of the "Vauxhall de Bruxelles" is intimately linked to that of the Théâtre Royal du Parc. It was opened in 1781 by Alexandre Bultos and his brother Herman Bultos (co-directors of the Théâtres de la Monnaie and of the Parc). It was initially a drinking palace, concert hall and theatre. Since 1818, it is the property of the City of Brussels. It has been used by the arts and literature club Cercle Gaulois and its predecessors as a venue for meetings, dinners, exhibitions and concerts.