- Trigger (firearms), a mechanism that actuates the firing of firearms
- Image trigger, a device used in highspeed cameras
- Schmitt trigger, an electronic circuit
- Trigger circuit, IBM's name for a flip-flop
- In electrical engineering, logic electrical signal changing status (1 or 0) upon manual or automated command, or by detection, used to initiate a synchronized (remote) command and/or to start recording electrical channels.
- Trigger pad, a device used in electronic percussion
- USS Trigger (SS-237), a submarine
- USS Trigger (SS-564), a submarine
Read more about this topic: Trigger
Other articles related to "technology":
... The MOS Technology 6510 is a microprocessor designed by MOS Technology, Inc ... and is a modified form of the very successful 6502 ...
... Theories of technology often attempt to predict the future of technology based on the high technology and science of the time ...
... Information technology Institute of technology.it, an Internet top-level domain IT (file format), an audio file format used by Impulse Tracker ...
Famous quotes containing the word technology:
“The real accomplishment of modern science and technology consists in taking ordinary men, informing them narrowly and deeply and then, through appropriate organization, arranging to have their knowledge combined with that of other specialized but equally ordinary men. This dispenses with the need for genius. The resulting performance, though less inspiring, is far more predictable.”
—John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908)
“Technology is not an image of the world but a way of operating on reality. The nihilism of technology lies not only in the fact that it is the most perfect expression of the will to power ... but also in the fact that it lacks meaning.”
—Octavio Paz (b. 1914)
“One can prove or refute anything at all with words. Soon people will perfect language technology to such an extent that theyll be proving with mathematical precision that twice two is seven.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)