- Thomas Williams (cartoonist) (1940–2002), English cartoonist
- Thomas Williams (Christadelphian) (1847–1913), editor of the Christadelphian Advocate magazine
- Thomas Williams (writer) (1926–1990), American novelist
- Thomas Lanier Williams (1911–1983), author known as Tennessee Williams
- Thomas Richard Williams (1825–1871), British photographer
- Joe Simmons (pornographic actor), screen name for Thomas Williams (1959–1995), model for Robert Mapplethorpe and actor in gay pornography
- Ras Shiloh, stage name for reggae artist Thomas Williams
Read more about this topic: Thomas Williams
Other articles related to "art, arts":
... The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) is one of America's largest accredited independent schools of art and design, located in the Loop in Chicago, Illinois ... It is associated with the museum of the same name, and "The Art Institute of Chicago" or "Chicago Art Institute" often refers to either entity ... News World Report as one of the top graduate art programs in the nation, as well as by Columbia University's National Arts Journalism survey as the ...
... Department of Photography Benjamin Bellas George Bellows (Chicago Academy of Fine Arts) Wafaa Bilal James Blomfield (Chicago Academy of Fine Arts) Stan Brakhage Christopher Bratton ...
... The Lied Center for Performing Arts is a performing arts venue used primarily for orchestra concerts and theatre performances ... The Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center is a two screen theater located on the UNL City Campus ...
... Revolution, there was an overhaul of many of the arts, with the intention of producing new and innovative art that reflected the benefits of a socialist society ... At the same time, other art forms flourished in the People's Republic during the Revolution ... Another form of the arts which was influenced, much in the same style as was the traditional theatre, was popular song ...
... being the location of MASS MoCA, there are numerous art galleries spread throughout the city, and some old mills have been coverted to lofts for artists to live and ...
Famous quotes containing the word arts:
“In a very ugly and sensible age, the arts borrow, not from life, but from each other.”
—Oscar Wilde (18541900)
“No performance is worth loss of geniality. Tis a cruel price we pay for certain fancy goods called fine arts and philosophy.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“One man cannot practice many arts with success.”
—Plato (c. 427347 B.C.)