Thomas Richards may refer to:
- Thomas Richards (cleric) (c. 1687–1760), Welsh priest and writer
- Thomas Richards (film editor) (1899–1946), American film editor
- Thomas Richards (historian) (1878–1962), Welsh historian, author and librarian
- Thomas Richards (mayor) (born 1943), mayor of Rochester, New York
- Thomas Richards (Welsh politician) (1859–1931), Welsh Labour Party Member of Parliament
- Thomas Richards (United States Marine Corps), Navy Cross recipient
- Thomas Richards of Coychurch (c.1710–1790), Welsh curate and lexicographer
- Thomas C. Richards (born 1930), United States Air Force general
- Thomas Frederick Richards (1863–1942), British Member of Parliament for Wolverhampton West, 1906–1910
Read more about Thomas Richards: See Also
Other articles related to "thomas richards, thomas, richards":
... The Thomas Richards House is a historic home located at Rising Sun, Cecil County, Maryland, United States ... The Thomas Richards House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 ...
... Tom Richards (disambiguation) Richards (surname). ...
... Rees (born 1920) Sarah Jane Rees (Cranogwen) (1839–1916) Thomas Rees (1815–1885) Thomas Ifor Rees (1890–1977) William Rees (Gwilym Hiraethog) Brinley. 1838–1868) Thomas Richards (historian) (1878–1962) Thomas Richards (poet) (1883–1958) Thomas Richards (playwright) (born 1909) William Leslie Richards (1916. 1906–1967) Samuel Roberts (S.R.) (1800–1885) Selyf Roberts (born 1912) Thomas Roberts (1765–1841) William John Roberts (Gwilym Cowlyd) (1828–1904) Wiliam Owen ...
Famous quotes containing the words richards and/or thomas:
“...all enjoyment is dependent upon the frailty of human life and human desires ... if we were to have all we want and to live forever, all enjoyment would be gone.”
—Ellen Henrietta Swallow Richards (18421911)
“Tangled was I in Loves snare.
Oppressed with pain, torment with care;
Of grief right sure, of joy quite bare,
Clean in despair by cruelty.”
—Sir Thomas Wyatt (1503?1542)