- Elvis Cole - Private Detective, protagonist
- Janet Simon - Ellen Lang's friend; worked with Eric Filer at Universal
- Ellen Lang - Hires Elvis Cole to find missing husband and son, Perry
- Mort Lang - Ellen's husband
- Perry, Cindy, and Carrie Lang - The Langs' children
- Kimberly Marsh - Mort Lang's girlfriend
- George Feider - Detective with 40+ years of experience, worked with Elvis
- Eric Filer - Worked with Janet at Universal
- Garrett Rice - Mort Lang's best friend and co-producer on a project with Mort
- Joe Pike - Detective/Elvis' partner
- Cleon Tyner - Garrett Rice's hired "security"
- Simms and Eddie - Cops on the scene after Ellen's house was tossed
- Patricia Kyle - Former Cole client, works at General Entertainment Studios
- Clarence Wu - Owner of Wu's Engraving
Read more about this topic: The Monkey's Raincoat
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage ... operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... that Bullock is the only member of the cast that is actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... game starts with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... adventure game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“Thus we may define the real as that whose characters are independent of what anybody may think them to be.”
—Charles Sanders Peirce (18391914)
“I have often noticed that after I had bestowed on the characters of my novels some treasured item of my past, it would pine away in the artificial world where I had so abruptly placed it.”
—Vladimir Nabokov (18991977)
“I cannot be much pleased without an appearance of truth; at least of possibilityI wish the history to be natural though the sentiments are refined; and the characters to be probable, though their behaviour is excelling.”
—Frances Burney (17521840)