- The Guide to Getting It On! A New and Mostly Wonderful Book About Sex for Adults of All Ages (1st edition, June 1996) ISBN 1-885535-14-7. 376 pages.
- The Guide to Getting It On! A New and Mostly Wonderful Book About Sex for Adults of All Ages (2nd edition, September 1, 1998) ISBN 1-885535-00-7. 432 pages.
- The Guide to Getting It On! (3rd edition, February 2000) ISBN 1-885535-10-4. 698 pages.
- Guide to Getting It On! (4th edition, April 2004) ISBN 1-885535-67-8. 782 pages.
- Guide to Getting It On! (5th edition, September 2006) ISBN 1-885535-69-6. 854 pages.
- Guide to Getting It On! (6th edition, January 2009) ISBN 19781885535337. 992 pages.
There has also been a 2011 update to the 6th edition which contains significant updates in the chapters on Sexual Orientation, Birth Control, Gender Bending, Premature Ejaculation, and Chapter 74, which was renamed "The Panty-Dropping Pill, Patch and Shot." There were also dozens of smaller changes, corrections and updates.
Read more about this topic: The Guide To Getting It On
Famous quotes containing the words editions and/or english:
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St. Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“The Tories in England had long imagined that they were enthusiastic about the monarchy, the church and beauties of the old English Constitution, until the day of danger wrung from them the confession that they are enthusiastic only about rent.”
—Karl Marx (18181883)