The following teams participated in the Race, with their relationships at the time of filming. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Team||Relationship||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks performed|
|Vince & Sam||Best Buddies||7th1||3rd||2nd||2nd||1stƒ||1st||2nd||4th||1st||3rd5||1st||Vince 4, Sam 5|
|Geoff & Tisha||Dating||2nd||5th||5th||6th||4th||3rd||1st>||1st||3rd⊃||2nd||2nd||Geoff 5, Tisha 5|
|Ida & Tania||Actress & Heiress||5th||6th||3rd||1st||5th||5th||5th||3rd4||2nd||1st||3rd||Ida 5, Tania 5|
|A.D. & Fuzzie||Friends 15 Years||8th||2nd||4th||5th||3rd||4th||3rd||2nd||4th⊂||4th5||A.D. 4, Fuzzie 5|
|Henry & Bernie||Brother & Sister||3rd||1st||1st||4th||2nd||2nd||4th<||5th||Henry 3, Bernie 4|
|Mai & Oliver||Friends||1st||8th||6th||3rd||6th3||Mai 1, Oliver 2|
|Niroo & Kapil||Father & Son||9th||4th||7th||7th2||Niroo 1, Kapil 23|
|Pailin & Natalie||Beauty Queens||4th||7th||8th2||Pailin 1, Natalie 12|
|Isaac & William||Brothers||6th||9th||Isaac 0, William 1|
|Neena & Amit||Cousins||10th||Neena 0, Amit 0|
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- A blue team placement indicates the team was the last to arrive at a pit stop in a non-elimination leg of the race.
- An italicised blue placement indicates that the team had to relinquish all of their money and were not alloted money for the next leg.
- An underlined blue placement indicates that the team was "Marked for Elimination"; if the team did not place 1st in the next leg, they would receive a 30 minute penalty.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward clue.
- A yellow > indicates that the team chose to use the Yield; < indicates the team who received it.
- A brown ⊃ means the team chose to use a U-Turn; ⊂ indicates the team who received it.
- ^ Vince & Sam initially arrived 5th, but they did not pay the taxi driver. They were asked to pay the taxi first before they could be checked in. Ida & Tania and Isaac & William checked in during that time period, dropping them to 7th.
- ^ Pailin & Natalie (Leg 3) and Niroo & Kapil (Leg 4) were incurred a 4-hour penalty at the respective elimination legs because Natalie and Kapil respectively failed to complete their respective Roadblocks. However, since the teams arrived in last on each leg, each team were eliminated without being assessed the 4-hour penalty.
- ^ Mai & Oliver failed to complete the leg after having fallen too far behind the other teams during the leg's first task. Hours after all the teams had checked in, Mai & Oliver still had not completed neither the Roadblock nor the Detour. Allan came over to the area where they had spent the night and eliminated them.
- ^ Ida & Tania arrived 2nd, but received a 30 minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving first. A.D & Fuzzie checked during their penalty time, dropping them to 3rd.
- ^ Vince & Sam and A.D. & Fuzzie incurred a four-hour penalty because Sam and Fuzzie failed to complete the Roadblock respectively. A.D. & Fuzzie were further issued another 30 minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" because they did not check in first. As A.D. & Fuzzie had a longer penalty time, Vince & Sam were allowed to check in for a 3rd place finish and the penalty time would be assessed instead at the start of the next leg, and A.D. & Fuzzie were eliminated without being issued the penalty.
Read more about this topic: The Amazing Race Asia 3
Other articles related to "results, result":
... nearly 60% of the vote, an increase of 11% over the 2000 results ... As a result of the election, ZANU-PF had a two-thirds majority in the legislature, allowing the government to change the Constitution ... As the results became clear the MDC denounced what it called "the sham elections," which it said had been marked by massive electoral fraud ...
... initially reported that they had replicated the Fleischmann and Pons results but later retracted their reports and offered an alternative explanation for their original positive results ... These retractions, combined with negative results from some famous laboratories, led most scientists to conclude, as early as 1989, that no positive result should be attributed to ...
... Preliminary results of genetic analysis carried out on the remains of a boy and a young woman believed to belong to Nicholas II's son and heir Alexei, and daughter ... Once the genetic analysis has been completed in Russia, its results will be compared with test results from foreign experts." Nevolin said the final results would be published in April or ...
... The election result was disappointing for the Coalition ... Liberal leader Dr Bruce Flegg was seen as being responsible for the result ...
... Quebec municipal elections, 2005, results in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Quebec municipal elections, 2005, results in Bas-Saint-Laurent Quebec municipal elections, 2005, results in Capitale-Nationale ...
Famous quotes containing the word results:
“There is not a single rule, however plausible, and however firmly grounded in epistemology, that is not violated at some time or other. It becomes evident that such violations are not accidental events, they are not results of insufficient knowledge or of inattention which might have been avoided. On the contrary, we see that they are necessary for progress.”
—Paul Feyerabend (19241994)
“Intellectual despair results in neither weakness nor dreams, but in violence.... It is only a matter of knowing how to give vent to ones rage; whether one only wants to wander like madmen around prisons, or whether one wants to overturn them.”
—Georges Bataille (18971962)
“It amazes me when I hear any person prefer blindness to deafness. Such a person must have a terrible dread of being alone. Blindness makes one totally dependent on others, and deprives us of every satisfaction that results from light.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)