- 20Q: 20Q was invented in 1988 as an experiment for artificial intelligence. In 2004, Radica made the game handheld. However, in 2011, an improved version by Techno Source was introduced, featuring more answers and better interaction.
- Intellivision: Techno Source was one of the pioneers of the 'retro gaming' market, creating TV Game systems that plug directly into your TV. Their products were one of the reasons for the increased "popularity of these devices from a 30 million dollar industry 4–5 years ago to over 500 million dollars" today. After entering into a licensing partnership with Intellivision in 2003, Techno Source introduced the Intellivision 25, which features 25 original Intellivision games in one plug-and-play unit. With the success of the Intellivision 25 and its follow-up, the Intellivision 10, Techno Source sold over 1,000,000 units and received the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval in 2004.
- This line now includes the 2-player Intellivision X2 and the Intellivision 10 2nd Edition. According to the Blue Sky Rangers, the original programmers of the Intellivision games, Techno Source has sold more Intellivision games today than Mattel Electronics originally sold in the 1980s.
- Crayola: In 2003, Techno Source entered the preschool market by partnering with Crayola to create electronic handheld games and plug-and-play units. Two of their TV Game units, My First TV Play System and My First Electronic Coloring Book, won the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval in 2004 & 2005 as well as the Dr. Toy Smart Play Smart Toy Award in 2005. They were also featured as part of CBS Marketwatch's coverage of the Licensing Show in 2004.
- Coleco: In 2005, the company partnered with Coleco to reintroduce their Head-to-Head handheld electronic games, which lets two players play against each other in football, basketball, baseball, and soccer simultaneously. Dr. Toy named Techno Source to its list of the 10 Best High-Tech Children's Products as well as one of the 100 Best Products for this assortment in 2005.
- Sesame Street: Techno Source expanded their preschool line through a licensing partnership with Sesame Street in 2005, producing a series of handheld electronic games and TV Game items that promote both entertainment and educational learning. Several of these products won multiple awards, such as the Dr. Toy Smart Toy Award and the Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Award in 2006.
- Sudoku: Techno Source has benefited from the recent success of its handheld Touch Screen Sudoku, which was nominated for Game of the Year by the Toy Industry Association in 2006. A high-end version encrusted with Swarovski crystals was featured in the celebrity 'swag' given out at the 12th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Rubik's: On 19 June 2006 it was announced that Techno Source has partnered with Rubik’s to create a line of electronic games to complement the original Rubik’s Cube.
- Activision: On 9 February 2006 it was announced that Techno Source has signed a worldwide licensing agreement with Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq:ATVI) to develop and distribute products based on classic Activision properties from the 1980s, such as Pitfall 2, River Raid, Chopper Command, Barnstorming and Kaboom. The deal includes TV Plug and Play Systems and LCD-based handheld games, which were available at retail on September 2006.
Read more about this topic: Techno Source
Other articles related to "products, product":
... bacon in the United States has given rise to a number of commercial products that promise to add bacon flavoring without the labor involved in cooking it or the perceived negative qualities of bacon ... Some of the more unusual products are evidence of the recent fad, including Bacon vodka, bacon peanut brittle, bacon toothpaste, baconnaise (bacon mayonnaise), bacon salt ... A range of inedible products are also available including bacon bandaids, scarfs, soaps, perfumes and air fresheners ...
... alike noted an increase in the cost of Zipp products, stemming from aircraft manufacturers Boeing and Airbus placing a strain on the carbon fiber market with their most recent designs ... New products announced for 2008 included the redesigned 202 - a light-weight (1070g) climbing racing wheel featuring a revamped, deeper section rim, the ... Zipp’s 2010 product line featured two new wheel models ...
... Cottonelle Cottonelle is a brand name for bath products ... Product forms include premium bath tissue and flushable moist wipe products ... Depend Depend is a brand name for incontinence products worn by adults ...
Famous quotes containing the word products:
“The measure discriminates definitely against products which make up what has been universally considered a program of safe farming. The bill upholds as ideals of American farming the men who grow cotton, corn, rice, swine, tobacco, or wheat and nothing else. These are to be given special favors at the expense of the farmer who has toiled for years to build up a constructive farming enterprise to include a variety of crops and livestock.”
—Calvin Coolidge (18721933)
“It seemed there was a sort of poisoning, an auto-infection of the organisms, so Dr. Krokowski said; it was caused by the disintegration of a substance ... and the products of this disintegration operated like an intoxicant upon the nerve-centres of the spinal cord, with an effect similar to that of certain poisons, such as morphia, or cocaine.”
—Thomas Mann (18751955)
“All that is told of the sea has a fabulous sound to an inhabitant of the land, and all its products have a certain fabulous quality, as if they belonged to another planet, from seaweed to a sailors yarn, or a fish story. In this element the animal and vegetable kingdoms meet and are strangely mingled.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)