- Freedberg, Sydney Joseph (1993). First Edition, 1971., ed. Painting in Italy, 1500–1600, 3rd edition. Yale University Press, New Haven, CT, USA. ISBN 0-300-05587-0.
- Freedberg, Sydney J. (1950). Parmigianino: his works in painting. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Freedberg, Sydney J. (1963). Andrea del Sarto. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Freedberg, Sydney J. (1961). Painting of the High Renaissance in Rome and Florence. Harper & Rowe.
- Freedberg, Sydney J. (1995). Polish nationalist thought in exile, 1831-1848. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA.
Read more about this topic: Sydney Joseph Freedberg
Famous quotes containing the words anthology and/or partial:
“Youve strung your breasts
with a rattling rope of pearls,
tied a jangling belt
around those deadly hips
and clinking jewelled anklets
on both your feet.
if you run off to your lover like this,
banging all these drums,
do you shudder with all this fear
and look up, down;
in every direction?”
—Amaru (c. seventh century A.D.?, Kashmirian king, compiler, author of some of the poems in the anthology which bears his name. translated from the Amaruataka by Martha Ann Selby, vs. 31, Motilal Banarsidass (1983)
“We were soon in the smooth water of the Quakish Lake,... and we had our first, but a partial view of Ktaadn, its summit veiled in clouds, like a dark isthmus in that quarter, connecting the heavens with the earth.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)