Lakshman Joo was involved in teaching Kashmiri Shaivite texts throughout his adult life. He translated the texts he considered the most important of his tradition into both Hindi and English;
- 1933 – Sanskrit Gitartha Samgraha (Abhinavgupta's commentary on the Bhagavad Gita)
- 1943 – Hindi translation of Sambpanchashika
- 1958 – Sri Kramanayadipika (Hindi) on the 12 Kali's
- 1964 – Hindi translation of Utpaladeva's Shivastotravali
- 1982 – Lectures on practice and discipline in Kashmir Shaivism
- 1985 – Kashmir Shaivism: The Secret Supreme, edited by John Hughes (the essence of the first fifteen chapters of Abhinavagupta's Tantraloka)
- 1986 – Hindi commentary by Swami Lakshmanjoo on Abhinavagupta's Bhagavad Gitartha Samgraha
- 1987 – Hindi translation of Panchastavi
- 1994 – Self Realization in Kashmir Shaivism, Oral Teachings of Swami Lakshmanjoo, edited by John Hughes
- 2002 – English translation of Shiva Sutras of Vasugupta edited by John Hughes
- 2002 – Shiva Sutras of Vasugupta, along with original audio recordings
- 2005 – Revelations on Grace and Spiritual Practice, original audio and DVD recordings
- 2006 – Trika Rahasya Prakriya, by Swami Lakshmanjoo (Sanskrit verses with Hindi commentary)
- 2007 – Vijnana Bhairava, original audio and transcript, introduction by John Hughes
- 2009 – Bhagavad Gitartha Samgraha of Abhinavagupta (Revisited), Chapters 1–6, translated by Swami Lakshmanjoo, DVD
Read more about this topic: Swami Lakshman Joo
Other articles related to "publications, publication":
... in the General Excellence category (the highest category) for collegiate news publications at the New Jersey Press Association awards ... The Seal is TCNJ's yearbook, which has been in publication since 1911 ... TCNJ Magazine is another publication, covering both current campus life and alumni affairs ...
... The Bryan/College Station Eagle (Main newspaper) The Battalion (Texas A M) The Press Insite Magazine (Local magazine - monthly publication). ...
... attempts to establish local, regional or national online-only newspapers - publications that do original reporting, rather than just commentary or ... technology news websites such as CNET, TechCrunch, and ZDNet started as web publications and enjoy comparable readership to the conventional newspapers ... popularity of online media, veteran publications like the U.S ...
... the Prophetic Scriptures, Kregel Publications (1998), ISBN 0-8254-3971-X Every Prophecy of the Bible, Cook Communications (1999), ISBN 1-56476-758-2 The Church in Prophecy Exploring ... Price) Kregel Publications (1999), ISBN 0-8254-3552-8 Major Bible Prophecies, Zondervan Corp ... (2001), ISBN 0-89957-361-4 Prophecy in the New Millennium, Kregel Publications (2001), ISBN 80-254-3967-1 ...
Famous quotes containing the word publications:
“Dr. Calder [a Unitarian minister] said of Dr. [Samuel] Johnson on the publications of Boswell and Mrs. Piozzi, that he was like Actaeon, torn to pieces by his own pack.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)