- Executive producer: Miguel Blasco
- Director: Loris Cerrone and Gian Pietro Felisatti
- Musical arrangements: Gian Pietro Felisatti, Santa-Noé and Loris Ceroni
- Sound engineer: Santa-Noé and Loris Cerrone
- Voice and mix engineer: John Pace and Gary Wagner
- Recording Studio: BABY ESTUDIO-Milán, CERRONE ESTUDIO-Gastel Bolognese, Comway estudio-Los Angeles, Ca.
- Mixed in: BALU BALA Estudio-Madrid
- Art direction: Arturo Medellín
- Photography: Germán Herrera (Encamera)
- Graphic design: Karem Tretmanis
- Makeup: Eduardo Arias
- Fashion designer: Gabriela Diaque
Read more about this topic: Sui Generis (album)
Other articles related to "production":
... The relationship between design and production is one of planning and executing ... In contrast, production involves a routine or pre-planned process ... A design may also be a mere plan that does not include a production or engineering process, although a working knowledge of such processes is usually ...
... money used to buy things is a way of measuring production ... Note that if you knit yourself a sweater, it is production but does not get counted as GDP because it is never sold ... such as child-rearing (generally unpaid) as production, GDP ceases to be an accurate indicator of production ...
... Kaman was awarded a contract for four prototype and 12 production HU2K-1 helicopters in late 1957 ... With no follow-on orders, Kaman ended production in the late 1960s after delivering 184 SH-2s to the US Navy although production would be later restarted in 1971 to manufacture ... A significant factor in the reopening of the production line was that the Navy's Sikorsky SH-60 Sea Hawk, which was newer and more capable in anti-subma ...
Famous quotes containing the word production:
“The repossession by women of our bodies will bring far more essential change to human society than the seizing of the means of production by workers.”
—Adrienne Rich (b. 1929)
“Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul.”
—W. Somerset Maugham (18741965)
“The problem of culture is seldom grasped correctly. The goal of a culture is not the greatest possible happiness of a people, nor is it the unhindered development of all their talents; instead, culture shows itself in the correct proportion of these developments. Its aim points beyond earthly happiness: the production of great works is the aim of culture.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)