Strawberry Fields may refer to:
- "Strawberry Fields Forever", a song by the Beatles
- Strawberry Field, the orphanage in Liverpool that inspired the Beatles song
- Strawberry Fields (memorial), the John Lennon memorial in Central Park, New York.
- Strawberry Fields globe amaranth, a garden flower
- Strawberry Fields (1997 film), a film by Rea Tajiri
- Strawberry Fields (2006 film), a documentary on Palestinian strawberry growers in Gaza
- Strawberry Fields, the US edition of Marina Lewycka's 2007 novel Two Caravans
- Agent Strawberry Fields, a character in the 2008 James Bond film Quantum of Solace
- Strawberry Fields Festival, a Woodstock-esque rock festival held in Mosport, Canada, August 6-9, 1970
- Strawberry Fields (Guantanamo) CIA black site at Guantanamo Bay
Other articles related to "strawberry fields":
... The initial results of this effort produced "Strawberry Fields Forever", "When I'm Sixty-Four" and "Penny Lane" ... Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Penny Lane" were released as a double A-sided single in February 1967 after EMI and Epstein pressured Martin for a ... Lennon had bought at an antique shop in Kent on the day of filming the promotional clip for "Strawberry Fields Forever" there ...
39.56417°N 121.10694°W / 39.56417 -121.10694 Strawberry Fields — Unincorporated community — Strawberry Fields Coordinates 39°33′51″N 121°06′25″W ... A post office opened in Strawberry Fields in 1855 ...
... Need Is Love" can be heard in the Cave of the Past, and part of Tessie's song references "Strawberry Fields Forever" ... a Sergeant." On the Internet website Neopets, there is an item on the site called the "Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush", named after the song "Strawberry Fields Forever" written by ...
... Strawberry Fields Music Festival, were a series of large outdoor events in New Zealand, featuring music as the central theme ... Strawberry Fields Management also ran other festivals, such as The 'Raglan Blues Roots Festival' April 2001 ...
Famous quotes containing the words fields and/or strawberry:
“It matters little comparatively whether the fields fill the farmers barn. The true husbandman will cease from anxiety, as the squirrels manifest no concern whether the woods will bear chestnuts this year or not, and finish his labor with every day, relinquishing all claim to the produce of his fields, and sacrificing in his mind not only his first but his last fruits also.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The strawberry grows underneath the nettle,
And wholesome berries thrive and ripen best
Neighbored by fruit of baser quality.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)