- Image stitching, the process of combining multiple images to produce a panorama or high-resolution image, most commonly through the use of computer software
- Stitch and glue, a DIY method
- Stitches: The Journal of Medical Humour, a Canadian humour magazine
- Stitches (store), a Canadian store
- Stitches, an award winning memoir by David Small published in 2009
Read more about this topic: Stitch
Other articles related to "meaning, meanings":
... Shen- synonyms meaning "mirage" include shenlou 蜃樓 (with "multi-storied building", Schafer's 1989396 "clam castle" or "high house of the clam-monsters"), shenqi 蜃氣 (with qi "brea ...
... the early days of cultural studies-oriented interest in processes of audience meaning-making, the scholarly discussion about ‘readings’ has leaned on two sets of polar opposites that have been invoked to ... one often encounters formulations which imply that if a TV programme triggers a diversity of meanings in different audience groups, this programme can then be called ‘polysemic’, and ...
... Gestures are culture-specific and can convey very different meanings in different social or cultural settings ... do not have invariable or universal meanings but connote specific meanings in particular cultures ...
Famous quotes containing the word meanings:
“The first green night of their dreaming, asleep beneath the Tree,/God said, Let meanings move, and there was poetry.”
—Muriel Rukeyser (19131980)
“Well, slithy means lithe and slimy. Lithe is the same as active. You see, its like a portmanteauthere are two meanings packed up into one word.”
—Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson] (18321898)