Southend, Basildon, and South Woodham Area Routes
- 1: Basildon - Fryerns - Ashlyns - Pitsea
- 1A: Basildon - Glebefields - Fryerns - Ashlyns - Pitsea
- 6: Southend Travel Centre stop F - Southchurch Road - White Horse public house - Hamstel Road - Garons Park roundabout. Sundays and bank holidays only, except 25 and 26 December. Introduced on 18 May 2008.
- 7 Southend Travel Centre - Rochford - Ashingdon - Hockley - Rayleigh (Mon - Sat Evenings ECC Contract)
- 14: Southend - Barling - Great Wakering - Shoeburyness or Foulness
- 37 South Woodham Circular: South Woodham, Town Centre, ASDA - Collingham Road - Inchbonnie Road, Gandalfs Ride - Albert Road - Town Centre, ASDA - Inchbonnie Road, Leighlands Road - Rail Station - Inchbonnie Road, Leighlands Road - Town Centre, ASDA
- 60: Canewdon - Rochford - Sutton Road - Southend Travel Centre
- 61 Fossetts Park Clipper: - Southend Travel Centre - Chichester Road - Victoria Circus - Southchurch Road - Bournemouth Park Road - Eastern Avenue - Sutton Cemetery - Fossetts Park. Introduced on 23 July 2007.
Famous quotes containing the words area, routes and/or south:
“Prosperous farmers mean more employment, more prosperity for the workers and the business men of ... every industrial area in the whole country.”
—Franklin D. Roosevelt (18821945)
“The myth of independence from the mother is abandoned in mid- life as women learn new routes around the motherboth the mother without and the mother within. A mid-life daughter may reengage with a mother or put new controls on care and set limits to love. But whatever she does, her childs history is never finished.”
—Terri Apter (20th century)
“The white gulls south of Victoria
catch tossed crumbs in midair.
When anyone hears the Catbird
he gets lonesome.”
—Gary Snyder (b. 1930)