Star Command may refer to:
- Star Command (film), a 1996 film by Melinda M. Snodgrass, directed by Jim Johnston
- Star Command (board game), a board game by Avalon Hill.
- Star Command (toy line and cartoon), a line of toys, action figures, and cartoons for American television in the mid 1980s.
- Star Command (1988 video game), a computer game for the Amiga and IBM PC based on the board game.
- Star Command: Revolution, a 1996 DOS computer game published by GT Interactive.
- Star Command (2013 video game) is a video game released by Warbird in 2013 for IOS.
- The base of operations on Jason of Star Command, a 1970s children's television show.
- The base of operations on Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, a television show featuring the character from Toy Story
Other articles related to "star command":
... spin-off direct-to-video animated film, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command The Adventure Begins, as well as the animated television series Buzz Lightyear ... The film and series followed Buzz Lightyear and his friends at Star Command as they uphold justice across the galaxy ...
... In Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Buzz is a space ranger working for Star Command, protecting the universe from Evil Emperor Zurg ...
... watch a VHS copy of the film Buzz Lightyear of Star Command The Adventure Begins ... race who are the scientists of Star Command's Universe Protection Unit ... Buzz is given a Star Command recruit, actually Princess Mira Nova (Nicole Sullivan), who Commander Nebula (Adam Carolla) trains, as his new partner ...
Famous quotes containing the words command and/or star:
“By his command these words are cut:
Cast a cold eye
On life, on death.
Horseman, pass by!”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“For rigorous teachers seized my youth,
And purged its faith, and trimmd its fire,
Showd me the high, white star of Truth,
There bade me gaze, and there aspire.
Even now their whispers pierce the gloom:
What dost thou in this living tomb?”
—Matthew Arnold (18221888)