As Sole Author
- The State of War: Essays on the Theory and Practice of International Politics, (Praeger, 1965).
- Gulliver's Troubles: or, the Setting of American Foreign Policy, (McGraw-Hill, 1968).
- International Organization and the International System, (International Organization, Vol. 24 No. 3 Summer, 1970).
- Decline or Renewal? France since the 1930s, (Viking Press, 1974).
- Primacy or World Order: American Foreign Policy since the Cold War, (McGraw-Hill, 1978).
- Duties beyond Borders: On the Limits and Possibilities of Ethical International Politics, (Syracuse University Press, 1981).
- Dead Ends: American Foreign Policy in the New Cold War, (Ballinger Publishing, 1983).
- Janus and Minerva: Essays in the Theory and Practice of International Politics, (Westview Press, 1987).
- The European Sisyphus: Essays on Europe, 1964-1994, (Westview Press, 1995).
- World Disorders: Troubled Peace in the Post-Cold War Era, (Rowman & Littlefield, 1998).
- World Disorders: Troubled Peace in the Post-Cold War Era, Updated ed.,(Rowman & Littlefield, 2000).
Other articles related to "sole":
2009) Otem Rellik - "Warm Pockets" from Chain Reaction Robot (2008) Sole and the Skyrider Band - "A Sad Day for Investors" from Sole and the Skyrider Band Remix LP (2009) Sole - "Swagger Like Us" "Juicy" from ...
... Sole, the flat bottom part of plane that slides along the workpiece Sole, a part of a tool such as a spokeshave Sole Bank, a sand bank in the Atlantic Ocean to the southwest of ... It gives its name to the Sole sea area in the Shipping Forecast ...
... In spite of being one of the most prestigious "palos", the soleá is considered to be relatively new compared to Tonás and Seguiriyas ... These facts contradict other views according to which the soleá would be the origin of the rest of flamenco "palos" and was from the beginning a serious ... The golden age of the soleá is considered to be the last quarter of the 19th century, at the time when the "café cantante" (musical café) was the preferential venue for ...
... Soleares (plural of soleá, ) is one of the most basic forms or "palos" of Flamenco music, probably originated around Cádiz or Seville in Andalusia, the most southern region of Spain ... arriba" (fundamental on the 6th string) "Bulerías por soleá" is usually played "por medio" (fundamental on the 5th string) ...
Famous quotes containing the words author and/or sole:
“Perpetual modernness is the measure of merit, in every work of art; since the author of it was not misled by anything short- lived or local, but abode by real and abiding traits.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“Wait a second while I take a swig off this bottle: its my true and only Helicon, my Caballine fount, my sole Enthusiasm. Here, drinking, I deliberate, I reason, I resolve and conclude. After the epilogue I laugh, I write, I compose, I drink. Ennius drinking would write, writing would drink.”
—François Rabelais (14941553)