- Cathedral of Toledo, St. Mary's Cathedral in Toledo
- Burgos Cathedral, St. Mary's Cathedral in Burgos
- León Cathedral, St. Mary's Cathedral, León, Spain
- La Seu, St. Mary's Cathedral, Palma of Majorca
- St. Mary's Cathedral, Astorga, Spain (León (province))
- St. Mary's Cathedral ("Old Cathedral"), in Salamanca
- St. Mary's Cathedral, in Ciudad Rodrigo (province of Salamanca)
- St. Mary's Cathedral, in Segovia
- Girona's Cathedral, St. Mary's Cathedral, in Gerona
- St. Mary's Cathedral ("Seu Vella"), in Lérida
- St. Mary's Cathedral, in Lugo
- Cathedral of Murcia, St. Mary's Cathedral, in Murcia
- Cathedral of Santa Maria d'Urgell, La Seu d'Urgell
Read more about this topic: St. Mary's Cathedral
Other articles related to "spain":
... Philip II of Spain and the Spanish ambassador to England Don Bernardino de Mendoza had been trying to re-establish Spanish influence in English affairs which had been ... It was thus with the support of the papacy and Spain that Morgan and Paget sought to find those in England who would be prepared to meet this objective ...
... the second largest in area of the autonomous communities in Spain ... is officially recognized as a nationality of Spain ... Ocean and north of the Mediterranean Sea and the Strait of Gibraltar, which separates Spain from Morocco, and the Atlantic Ocean ...
... publishing quality free daily newspapers in Spain ... stockholder is "20 Min Holding", a leader in free daily newspapers in Switzerland, France, and Spain ... Switzerland, Estonia, Finland, France, and Spain, where it is the owner of both paid and free newspapers, television stations, radio stations, multimedia, etc ...
... The death of Charles II of Spain on 1 November 1700 and his bequeathal of Spain and its colonial empire to Philip of Anjou, a grandson of the King of France, had raised ... the Netherlands sided with the Holy Roman Empire against Spain and France in the War of the Spanish Succession ... conflict, continued by the new state of Great Britain, lasted until 1714, with France and Spain proving the losers ...
... Main article Public holidays in Spain Public holidays celebrated in Spain include a mix of religious (Roman Catholic), national and regional observances ... Spain's National Day (Fiesta Nacional de España) is 12 October, the anniversary of the Discovery of America and commemorate Our Lady of the Pillar feast, patroness of Aragon and throughout Spain ...
Famous quotes containing the word spain:
“Heroic ages are not and never were sentimental and those daring conquistadores who conquered entire worlds for their Spain or Portugal received lamentably little thanks from their kings.”
—Stefan Zweig (18811942)