In Other Domains
- Southeast European Cooperation Process (SEECP) with Moldova (similar to SPforSEE, but focuses on political integration than cooperation for security, and to CEFTA but does not focus on trade).
- Southeast European Cooperative Initiative (SECI) with Moldova (closely related to SEECP).
- Central European Initiative (CEI) with Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus (and also Central and South-Western European countries in the European Union; it aims at helping Central European countries to reach the EU standards and cooperate politically and find a better economic development and a strong, working but more democratic legal system); it is the only regional organization where Belarus is still a member (but the political cooperation with Belarus is almost stalled, as it is the only Central European country that balances in favor of stronger cooperation with Russia and against integration with EU and NATO ; however Belarus remains isolated and still does not cooperate too in the SCO group led by Russia and China).
- Black Sea Forum for Partnership and Dialogue (BSF) with Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Moldova and Armenia (also non post-soviet countries that are NATO members, interested in their maintaining political stability and avoiding conflicts in the region: Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey, whose first two are also now EU and CEI members, using EU rules for their political development); however this organization does not focus on helping countries to join the EU, but reaching common standards and good governance and internal stability and democracy like in the CEI.
- (None of these organizations are incompatible with the policy required for accessing EU membership in the domain of political cooperation and development).
- Merging the CEI and BSF is desired by Central European countries, that are members of both (often in addition to EU with stronger objectives) that would like to simplify the development process, and also members of the Council of Europe that federates (but at very slow pace) all European efforts of political cooperation and development through the various regional organizations).
- Commonwealth of Unrecognized States
- Community for Democracy and Human Rights
Other articles related to "domain, domains, in other domains":
... The CDISC V3.x Submission Data Domain Models include special-purpose domains with a specific structure and cannot be extended with any additional qualifier ... on a subject, or comments related to records or groups of records in other domains ... Additional fixed structure, non-extensible special-purpose domains are discussed in the Trial Design model ...
... It consists of 15 domains that are cleaved into smaller, functional fragments by the protease furin ... Only two of these domains (2 and 15) contain 6 evenly spaced cysteines responsible for 3 intramolecular disulphide bonds characteristic of Kazal-type ... The remaining domains contain 4 cysteines ...
... The standards were listed under seven headings or "domains", three of which focused on "patient experience" Safety Clinical and cost effectiveness Governance (both clinical governance and corporate governance ...
... Apart from logical connectives (Boolean operators), functional completeness can be introduced in other domains ... For example, a set of reversible gates is called functionally complete, if it can express every reversible operator ...
Famous quotes containing the word domains:
“I shall be a benefactor if I conquer some realms from the night, if I report to the gazettes anything transpiring about us at that season worthy of their attention,if I can show men that there is some beauty awake while they are asleep,if I add to the domains of poetry.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)