South Florida Business Journal's Annual Awards
The South Florida Business Journal holds several annual award events in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- 40 under 40: This award recognizes the outstanding business leaders under the age of 40 who are making their mark in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Best Places to Work: This award recognizes the company's achievements in creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains employees through a combination of employee satisfaction, working conditions and company culture.
- Key Partners Awards: This award celebrates legal and accounting specialists in South Florida. These key partners keep everyone in the right key by providing exceptional legal and financial guidance..
- Fast-Tech Awards: This award recognizes the 25 fastest growing technology companies in South Florida based on percentage growth.
- Business of the Year Awards: This award recognizes the accomplishments of various business industries in the South Florida marketplace. Awards are based on revenue growth, creation of jobs, commitment to employees and community involvement.
- influential Business Women: This award recognizes women in South Florida who have made a unique contribution to our community and the business world.
Read more about this topic: South Florida Business Journal
Famous quotes containing the words annual, journal, south, florida and/or business:
“Time that scatters hair upon a head
Spreads the ice sheet on the shaven lawn;
Signing an annual permit for the frost....”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)
“The obvious parallels between Star Wars and The Wizard of Oz have frequently been noted: in both there is the orphan hero who is raised on a farm by an aunt and uncle and yearns to escape to adventure. Obi-wan Kenobi resembles the Wizard; the loyal, plucky little robot R2D2 is Toto; C3PO is the Tin Man; and Chewbacca is the Cowardly Lion. Darth Vader replaces the Wicked Witch: this is a patriarchy rather than a matriarchy.”
—Andrew Gordon, U.S. educator, critic. The Inescapable Family in American Science Fiction and Fantasy Films, Journal of Popular Film and Television (Summer 1992)
“There are two places in the world where men can most effectively disappearthe city of London and the South Seas.”
—Herman Melville (18191891)
“In Florida consider the flamingo,
Its color passion but its neck a question.”
—Robert Penn Warren (19051989)
“There is something in this native land business and you cannot get away from it, in peace time you do not seem to notice it much particularly when you live in foreign parts but when there is a war and you are all alone and completely cut off from knowing about your country well then there it is, your native land is your native land, it certainly is.”
—Gertrude Stein (18741946)