A slap is a method of striking with the hand.
Slap may also refer to:
- Slap, an attack in professional wrestling
- Slap, Tržič, a Slovenian municipality
- Slap!, a 1990 album by English band Chumbawamba
- "Slap" (song), a 2006 song by American musician Ludacris
- Saboted light armor penetrator, a family of ammunition designed to penetrate armor more efficiently than standard armor-piercing ammunition
- SLAP, or a SLAP tear, a tear of the superior glenoid labrum from anterior to posterior
Read more about Slap (disambiguation): See Also
Famous quotes containing the word slap:
“I am the wound and the knife!
I am the slap and the cheek!
I am the limbs and the rack,
And the victim and the executioner!
I am the vampire of my own heart.”
—Charles Baudelaire (18211867)