There are many free computer programs available which simulate juggling patterns.
- Quantum Juggling simulator by Paul Klimek
- Juggling Lab animator - An open source animator which was written in Java and interprets nearly all siteswap syntax. It can also be embedded as applet in a website.
- Jaggle - Another Java based siteswap animator which uses 3d graphics to animate the patterns. It has a list of predefined tricks, supports styles to animate hand movements and allows the pattern to be played backward in time.
- Jongl - This is an animator which is available for many operating systems. It uses 3d graphics to display the tricks and is also capable to display multihand (passing) patterns.
- Realtime Juggler - Java applet which allows changing the siteswap in realtime.
- JuggleSaver - This is a freeware screensaver that accurately displays juggling site-swaps in 3D. The Windows version is downloadable onsite, Mac & Linux versions are in the XScreenSaver project and the Linux version is included in many linux Distros.
- JoePass! works on Windows, Macintosh and Wine (For Linux)
Read more about this topic: Siteswap
Other articles related to "programs, program":
... The cooperative education programs, which place students for up to three semesters in workplaces pertaining to their field of study, are unique to the campus in the University of ... Joint programs with Centennial College, that award both a university degree and a college diploma, are offered in journalism, new media, paramedicine, industrial microbiology, and environmental science ... Four departments of the campus contain programs that award a Bachelor of Arts degree ...
... Excuse Me Please is one of the oldest shows of this channel ... Its title song has been sung by popular playback singer Harshdeep Kaur ...
... UA offers programs of study in 13 academic divisions leading to bachelor's, master's, Education Specialist, and doctoral degrees ... Other academic programs unavailable elsewhere in Alabama include doctoral programs in anthropology, library and information studies, metallurgical engineering, music, Romance languages, and social work ... The University of Alabama varsity football program (nicknamed the Crimson Tide), which began in 1892, is one the most successful programs in history ...
... organic garden, reduced landfill waste and water consumption, and implemented a program of purchasing renewable resources for renovations ...
Famous quotes containing the word programs:
“We attempt to remember our collective American childhood, the way it was, but what we often remember is a combination of real past, pieces reshaped by bitterness and love, and, of course, the video pastthe portrayals of family life on such television programs as Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best and all the rest.”
—Richard Louv (20th century)
“Government ... thought [it] could transform the country through massive national programs, but often the programs did not work. Too often they only made things worse. In our rush to accomplish great deeds quickly, we trampled on sound principles of restraint and endangered the rights of individuals.”
—Gerald R. Ford (b. 1913)
“[The Republicans] offer ... a detailed agenda for national renewal.... [On] reducing illegitimacy ... the state will use ... funds for programs to reduce out-of-wedlock pregnancies, to promote adoption, to establish and operate childrens group homes, to establish and operate residential group homes for unwed mothers, or for any purpose the state deems appropriate. None of the taxpayer funds may be used for abortion services or abortion counseling.”
—Newt Gingrich (b. 1943)