Gary Craig created the original EFT therapy and following his retirement in 2011, Silvia Hartmann developed her own version of the method called Energy EFT. The main differences include:
- The proposition that energy based therapies such as EFT should be a separate field to that of psychology
- Heart & Soul tapping protocol which includes a breathing technique
- Removal of compound set-up statements. For example, the following set-up statement in classic EFT “Even though I’m afraid of spiders, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself” would be “Afraid of spiders” in Energy EFT.
- SUE (Subjective Units of Experience) scale (-10 to +10) to replace SUD scale (10 to 0) for measuring effectiveness and change within a client.
- Classic EFT is only aimed at releasing negative emotions, whereas Energy EFT switches from releasing negative emotions to building upon positive emotions
Read more about this topic: Silvia Hartmann
Famous quotes containing the words eft and/or energy:
Main Site Subjects